Saturday, December 20, 2008

Who Loves Sundaes?!



So overdue for an update!!


Biggest news is that I got the cutest little kitten ever. Her name is Sundae because 1) she looks like one with her white body and big chocolate and caramel spots running down her back and 2) I really love ice cream.

At first she was this teeny breakable thing, at least in appearance. She very quickly made it clear that she is a force to be reckoned with. She'll play with any dog she comes across that isn't super huge and has no fear in exploring new places and traveling with Myles and me to friends' and family's houses. Her main goals in life are to escape to the hallway and play with the boys (aka the dogs) and to climb my poor indoor tree that is one by one being stripped of it fronds. Thank god for squirt bottles with good range. Just call me The Duke.

Myles loves her most of the me, except for when he wants to sleep and she wants to play. They rumble like they're getting paid, which means she's jumping on him from all angles and he's dragging her around on the hardwood by a hind leg or ear. Best is when she is "surprised" by him coming around a corner and she jumps 3 feet straight into the air. Major springs for such a little lady. I love that she is a little purr machine, although I'm concerned that she may be becoming a little bit of a drooler. Nobody's perfect.

No comments: