Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dog Burps

Some of you may not know of Myles' love of certain fruits and veggies. His favorites are cantaloupe, watermelon, banana, pear, cucumber and zucchini (not necessarily in the order). So today I was making a salad and, since I'm a sucker for my little monster, I cut up extra cucumber for him. I put it in his bowl and he gobbled it right up, crunching away like a happy little herbivore.

About 30 minutes later we're sitting on the couch and he leans up to give me a kiss on the cheek. Instead he lets out a big ol' burp. And it smelled like cucumber. Guess I'm not the only one who burps after eating those things...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaaaa! :) berry cute! amy, i can't tell you how good it is to SEE you!!! :) :) :) i've missed your smile, although i can hear it in everything you write!